Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Plastic Fantastic

Wow - it has been far too long since my last blog post. Life has been rather hectic recently, what with moving down to London and starting a new job in PR, but I've missed blogging.

I've decided that from now on, I'm going to aim to do a weekly blog post - wish me luck!

This weeks blog is on all things plastic! I'm usually one to turn down unnecessary plastic bags in supermarkets but I can't get enough of the new perspex and plastic trend, hitting all the fashion stores at the moment.

Here is my pick of the best plastic bags and accessories available online and on the high street right now:


From L-R:

1. Nasty Gal Look See Clutch £16.54 - these bags are a great way to show off your pretty accessories and this version's on sale!
2. ASOS Klear Klutch Small Pink Transparent Bag £40 - this bag comes in black and clear too.
3. Missguided Arien Clear Envelope Bag £24.99 - this bag is no longer for sale but I had to include it, as it's what inspired me to write this blog post, when I spotted my favourite (and fellow Sheffield-er) fashion blogger She Wears Fashion wearing it.


From L-R:

1. ASOS Perspex Swing Triangle Earrings £7 - I have a terrible feeling these have now gone out of stock but I had to include them anyway!
2. Nasty Gal Clear Choice Tee £29.84 - Nasty Gal is great for items that are a bit different to the usual - love this tee.
3. Boohoo Louise Perspex Necklace £10 - this is my favourite new accessory at the moment and they do it in black too.
4. KG by Kurt Geiger Aster Leather Buckled Heel Sandal with Translucent Heel £130 - although they're quite pricey, I swear by Kurt Geiger and Carvela heels, so comfy, not to mention amazing!
5. Fashion Union Black Perspex Suede Lace Up Shoe Boots £30 - for a cheaper take on a perspex heel, try these Fashion Union boots.

My Boohoo Louise Perspex Necklace

 Until next time .... x







No comments:

Post a Comment