Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide

Can you believe that tomorrow, it's only a month until Christmas?! I've already bought a couple of presents but there's still a long way to go, so I've been trawling the Internet for inspiration and decided I'd create a Christmas Gift Guide.

I've kept everything under £50 and there's ideas to suit women of all ages. Happy shopping!

Gladrags 


From L-R:
  1. Eleven Paris Home Alone Christmas sweatshirt £50 - Home Alone is a Christmas classic and so is this jumper - you could wear it over and over again and it would never become tacky!
  2. River Island Black Fabric Backed Statement Necklace £18 - I'm a big fan of statement necklaces and this one would look great layered over a top or dress
  3. Daisy H Alpha Ring £37 - Daisy's Alpha rings would make such a lovely personal present, plus they won't turn your fingers green
  4. Topshop Small Traditional Check Scarf £14 - You can't beat a bit of tartan in the festive season
  5. River Island Black Cut Out Cleated Sole Ankle Boots £40 - I've wanted some cut out boots for so long and these ones are very affordable - I've asked Santa/my Mum for these so fingers crossed one of them delivers!

Home 


From L-R:
  1. Debenham's Cream sequin stag cushion £22.40 - Stag prints are everywhere at the moment and Debenham's have caught onto the trend with this sequin cushion
  2. Carluccio's Christmas Star Hamper £35 -  Hamper's make a lovely present and this one from Carluccio's has a really nice range of treats inside!
  3. Next Lit Heart Wreath £18 - I love this heart wreath and it's battery powered, so there are no power cables to ruin the look
  4. Paperchase livorno frame green 5x7 £15 - I think framed photos are really thoughtful presents and Paperchase do a really nice range of frames. I love the colour of this one!

Pamper 


From L-R:
  1. Next Ostrich Bow Makeup Bag £12 - How pretty is this makeup bag from Next? I love the Anya Hindmarch style bow
  2. Debenhams Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum 50ml £50 - I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs perfume. Honey is the latest scent in his collection and I wouldn't mind adding it to mine
  3. The Body Shop Shea Shower, Scrub & Soften Luxury Gift £25 - you can't go wrong with a gift set from The Body Shop

Stocking Fillers 


From L-R:
  1. Amazon Bridget Jones Mad About the Boy £9 - whilst I've never read the books, the latest addition to the Bridget Jones collection would make a great present for anyone who has
  2. Amazon The Great Gatsby DVD £9.99 - I was away travelling when this came out at the cinema so I can't wait to catch it on DVD
  3. Topshop Kaleidoscope Snowman Ankle Socks £3.50 - so cute!
  4. Paperchase A5 week to view lizzie 2014 diary £8 - This is my favourite of Paperchase's pretty range of 2014 diaries

Until next time...x

1 comment:

  1. Necklace and ring please <3
    Love your elder xx

    ReplyDelete