Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gladrags: Australia

Australia doesn't usually come to mind when I think about fashion brands, but whilst here I've discovered some great high street shops and have also been told about some really lovely Aussie fashion websites, so I thought I'd share them with you (especially as nearly all deliver to the UK, for my friends from home that are reading this)!


A popular brand in Australia is Sportsgirl - it reminds me of Topshop, just smaller! Unfortunately I can't add links to the individual items but I thought I'd show off my favourite pick of their products anyway!

www.sportsgirl.com.au


Zoe Spliced Top $79.95 AUD - now the time is nearing that I need to enter the real world and find myself a job, I have developed an obsession with shirts, and I love the graphic print on this one!


Thread Bar Necklace $29.95 AUD - I love a good statement necklace and this one is great - simple, yet still effective!


Black Stud Bucket Bag $59.95 AUD - I've never been a huge fan of bucket bags until finding this one - love the black studs.


Bardot is also a popular brand , prevalent on the high streets of Australia...

www.bardot.com.au

 
Polka Shirt $79.95 - Another great shirt that fits right in with the current monochrome trend.


Witchery is another, more expensive, high street store, selling some gorgeous accessories.

www.witchery.com.au


Wide Metal Belt in Black $59.95 AUD - I so want this, as it's just like the Aqua belt that has sold out!


Joan Metal Hardcase Clutch $99.95 AUD


Mura Boutique is an online store that sells some of the nicest summer dresses I've ever seen!

www.muraboutique.com.au


Sweet Orchid Dress $55 AUD - so so nice, if I wasn't travelling right now I would buy this ASAP!


And last but certainly not least, Sabo Skirt is an amazing website, that Alex told me about, with the prettiest clothes!

http://www.saboskirt.com/


Tropical Bird Shorts $42 AUD


Crochet Garland Maxi $52 AUD


Until next time... x




No comments:

Post a Comment