Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Les Mid

Over the past few weeks I have found myself doing a serious amount of internet shopping, to pass the time until I go travelling - only 33 days now (AHHH) !

My favourite new purchase has to be a set of ASOS midi rings that I bought myself as a birthday treat. I am absolutely loving all things midi at the moment - not just midi rings, but midi skirts and midi dresses as well. Below is my pick of the best available at the moment...


From L-R:
  1. Bohemian Collective Wishbone Above Knuckle Ring £12 - this is my favourite of their gorgeous collection of 9 sterling silver midi rings.
  2. Topshop Green Double Layer Tube Skirt £20 - I bought this Topshop skirt for NYE and it is so comfy!
  3. ASOS Vintage Finger Tip Ring Pack £15 - These are the rings I bought myself for my birthday - I have to say though, I bought the S/M and they are too big for me which is a real shame! 
  4. Ark Black Evie Midi Dress £19.99 - Ark sell a really great selection of midi dresses including a 'Heidi' range with 5 tie dye midi dresses - what's not to love!
  5. ASOS Marketplace Rose Gold Above the Knuckle Rings £11 - these gold-plated rings are such great value for a pack of 4.
My ASOS midi rings from the collection seen above

That's all for now... x

No comments:

Post a Comment